Friday, July 12, 2013

WEEK 1 EOC My Voice



Me & Fashion

Fashion rules the world. People live in the world that's surrounded with Fashion. You won't realize it until you really look into Fashion. My name is Cynthia Tsai aka Pei Ju Tsai, I fell in love with the Fashion World since middle school. There is no one day that I can NOT read Fashion Magazines or knowing information about Fashion. As a stylist and a Fashion Show Coordinator, I've work with varies Brand and Magazines, Photographer and Fashion Shows. I have enough experience to really tell my clients and readers what they need to know and what they ought to know. I show people what type of clothing they can dress in but being themselves, express their personality and be comfortable. You will explode your mind with amazing Fashion Shows and information about the Fashion world. If you know nothing about Fashion, read my Blogs, you will be living in another whole new world and simply understand the Fashion Industry so easily. You don't have to BE a Fashion Designer or related job to Love Fashion. There is no revolution in Fashion, Fashion is changing at every blink of your eye. Who runs the world ? The simplest answer, "Fashion"

No comments:

Post a Comment