Friday, August 23, 2013

WEEK 7 EOC Progress Towards Finding A Lawyer

Finding A Lawyer


Before starting with this assignment, I was thinking who am I going to ask and who do I know that is a lawyer ?  I didn't really want to just call anyone here because I don't really like that so I figure that I could call home and ask my mom. She told me I could ask one of their friend, so I remember this guy that would always come to our house and visit my parents. That's when I remember that he is the same lawyer that helped my parents with their business and is the lawyer consultant for my parents, too. He is a really good lawyer and a really nice friendly guy and a good friend of my parents. I guess this just make my finals easier then :)

The lawyer's name is ________ and lives here in Pingtung Country, Taiwan . He attended school at Ping Tung National University and is now a successful lawyer here in the Country and City in Pintung. I am interested about this because it makes me easier to understand law better if it's someone that I know. I can ask all kinds of questions and don't have to be worry about being awkward and so on. After talking to him and asking him some questions about the law and so on. I realize how law is amazing actually that's what keeps us organize I should say.


No comments:

Post a Comment